If this is your first time reading the “Blissful Delights” series, be sure to read the first post I did a few weeks ago. That post will explain what it is, why I’m sharing, etc.
But here we go, weekend two!
To be perfectly honest, I was planning on doing these posts more often, and perhaps in the future I will, but I don’t spend a lot of time scrolling and reading and watching and listening. And and and. You’re catching me during a time where I’m really going in on the behind the scenes work and that takes up roughly 98% of my time, next to family of course!
Time to jump into week two:
- I couldn’t put this book down. It felt like there was a new revelation every page!
- This show sets my entrepreneurial spirit on fire! I have a love/hate relationship with the Sharks.
- How fun is this song?! It’s become a daily ritual for my kids and I to dance along before school.
- Have you considered starting a blog, YouTube channel, podcast, or Instagram side hustle? This podcast will help every step of the way.
- Who else has to watch this movie every single year around Halloween? Basic, I know.
- This era representing Taylor’s music is doing it for me. The hoodies. The boots. The hair. I’m obsessed!
- So many jobs, so little time? This website has been a lifesaver for me!